Sweet home?



I'm on my way
To the origin place
To the warmest place
To the place which gonna belong to some other else

20 years
From broken till tidy renovated
From blackish till yellowish
It protect me from kid till teen
It protect me from lack of love

Rainy season
Doesnt mean to be moody
Doesnt mean to be cloudy
But why do i feel so cloudy and moody

6 dec 07, 1601pm
Waiting at klia airport
Listening to westlife song back home
Blogging with my phone
A gorgeous time to let me refresh and rearrange my memory

My sweet oldies home,
I'm coming back

3 comments:

Niko.Ching said...

1ST time read your post in English. Quite a good one.

I miss my home too. But I don't know what can I do back there. So many things have changed. Friends are spread; ah moon is gone; family mishape...

I don't know what can i miss...

Anonymous said...

cos blogging using phone, that why use english, more easy to write, not need think the chinese word hw to spell.. hahaha ..

so many things hd changed...age also change... face also change de..but u're still that nice and gorgeous? u're.

u're rite,instead of take good care of father, i also donno wat to do.. cooking, watching tv..

in the future, i'll be working at KK de.. but i feel don like to be..

Anonymous said...

Well said.