Unfortunately


I was on my way again
Unfortunately
I'm leaving the place with marvelous memory
I'm leaving the place where i i've no chance to return

No chance, no choice
Is it every spirit must end up with either no chance or no choice?

I miss so many of you
The sound of raining
The sound of insect
The sound of wind
Every sound of you are so tight

Temperature outside now was 19 degree
I can smell the fresh air
I can feel the energy of mountain
I can listen the sound of jungle
Unfortunately
They unable to catch my attraction, my spirit
Only you only you

Thank you for protecting me
Thank you my sweet oldies home

Good bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything must come to the end, it's just the matter of timing. In this case, maybe you are not ready yet. Tat, I never missed my old houses. They are not as comfortable and nice as the latest one. Memory? Yeah a bit. But I never reluctant to turn my back at them. Maybe I'm not that nostalgia when comes to 'things'. I only miss people...
Look forward for new start! We meant to walk forward.
Good bye to your old house~ Bye~

小东 said...

i hate rainy day
i hate rainy all thing...

Anonymous said...

good bye to my old house, u bring me joy, marvelous memory, thank you.

u calling me Tat, sure u're my sabahan fren.. but i really donno who are you... which 1 of u, niko? or my lahad datu frenz ?

小东,哈哈,i know la.. but i like rainy days ... :>