Colours?

I cannot differentiate..
The colors inside the rainbow
Is there seven of it?
Or, it was just mixture of seven?

Red, the color of passion
Orange, the color of sunshine
Yellow, the color of of bright
.........................



I can't see my favorite color
the blue, the green, where have you been?
Can u come back and tell me
What is my mood today?
What is my desire tomorrow?

DO I, do i?
still have my own desired value?
Where have you been, seven of you?
Do you ever plan to come back to me?
Come back and guide me...

I told my friend,
rainbow is a gift from the nature
a limited gift to all of us
to give hopes to our dreams

"A limited gift..."

4 comments:

zeesiew said...

hey, friend, ur style realy change liao la, aiyo......
always gift la, god la..haha...

Beverly's Secret said...

what makes you seem so depress?
are you ok?

Anonymous said...

i like blue too...
by de way,i stil can c de green colour...
except blue n purple~
u seem like so sad urr^^

Ryan Chin said...

zeesiew, i also realize that.. indirectly, if my changes will make my life better... then ok lor.. hiaya, i still me, still like to gebo with u ppl, still like to eat good and expensive food, still like to act! rite?

beverly, i'm ok~ just a bit of scare to face the coming graduate day, bcos i still haven not so sure of my nex steps...

S, thank you for the comments, blue, a color gives us calm and harmony... haha.. but sumtime, moody blue appear... sien~
haha